§ 1. General provisions
- The Administrator of the OnAudience.com service is Cloud Technologies S.A., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept as part of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the number KRS 0000405842 and its registered office at ul. Żeromskiego 7, 05-075 Warsaw.
- The OnAudience.com service consists in profiling users, with particular focus on features that are not regarded as personal data within the meaning of the Act on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item 883).
- The OnAudience.com service regulations that specify the terms of providing services have been drawn up in accordance with of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
§ 2. Definition of terms
- Data owner – an entity that uses the OnAudience.com service directly, or indirectly under an agreement with the Administrator.
- Data warehouse – software that is part of the OnAudience.com service and is designed for user profiling.
- Collecting scripts – software that is part of the OnAudience.com service and is designed for gathering data.
- User profile – a set of data collected at the Data warehouse and connected with the User.
- User – an individual indicated through an anonymous identifier, including Cookie and similar technologies.
§ 3. Service agreement
- The use of Data warehouse resources is allowed upon prior signing of a separate agreement with the Administrator.
- The Data owner shall be responsible for any use of Data warehouse resources that is incompatible with the Regulations or applicable laws.
§ 4. Data collection
- The Data warehouse resources are acquired with use of the Collecting scripts.
- The Collecting scripts assign an anonymous identifier for each User profile.
- The Collecting scripts can assign attributes for a User profile.
- Attributes can be assigned by server to server integration.
§ 5. Data processing
- The Data warehouse process resources divided into:
- The Data warehouse stores resources divided into:
- Raw data,
- Processed data.
- The Raw data are kept without any modifications.
- The Processed data are generated on the basis of statistical models.
§ 6. Privacy protection
- The Data warehouse analyses:
- features specified by the Data owner,
- content viewed,
- actions taken.
- The Data warehouse uses the Cookies to:
- identify terminal equipment,
- accelerate access to resources.
- The Data warehouse supports the following mechanisms:
- Do-Not-Track (through a web browser settings),
- Opt-Out (www.onaudience.com/opt-out).
- The Data warehouse partners must include Opt-Out mechanism.
- The Data warehouse follows the IAB best practices for ad targeting.
§ 7. Final provisions
- Access to the OnAudience.com service, or any of its parts, may require prior registration on the website.
- Using the OnAudience.com service in any scope shall be tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations.
- The Regulations shall apply from the date of their publication and are subject to amendment at any time.