OnAudience.com is a part of Cloud Techologies S.A. group, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe! We provide Big Data tools and services for on-line marketing on over 40 markets in Europe and North America. The company has one of the largest 3rd party data sets in the World that consist of over 27 billion user profiles.
OnAudience.com integrates data management, including DMP and Data Exchange with programmatic buying, including DSP and Mailing Exchange. It is a tailor-made solution for performance marketing focused on prospecting customers and e-commerce platforms.
We are currently looking for an outstanding sales representative, who would like to join our team as a Senior Business Development Manager.
Joining OnAudience.com team as a Senior BD Manager equals:
- sales, presentation of the information and its promotion among potential customers of the solutions developed by OnAudience.com - Data Exchange, Data Management Platform (DMP)
- identification and evaluation of key potential customers / partners (advertisers / agencies / media houses) that may be interested in implementing OnAudience.com’s products / services
- determination of the possibilities of extending collaboration with current OnAudience.com’s clients
- analysis of action of the competition on the UK market
- co-creation of sales targets
- reporting the activities to the immediate superior - CCO
- acting on the basis of an agreed sales and development strategy of OnAudience.com on the UK market
- collaboration with company partners, such as Google
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Sales Management / Account Management in data/display advertising or performance marketing sectors
- strong understanding of the online media and marketing industry
- analytical abilities, problem-solving skills
- network with either direct advertisers or with digital agencies for data/display campaigns
- degree in business, economics, marketing, communication or similar, or equivalent business experience
- strong communication skills in both written and spoken English, other languages beneficial
- ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.