OnAudience is part of the Cloud Technologies group, one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe!
We are a global provider of high-quality data and technology for digital advertisers and data enrichment solutions. The data collected and processed by OnAudience enable marketers and companies to conduct personalized online campaigns and develop Business Intelligence solutions. We have developed a proprietary DMP technology that is used to store, analyze and monetize data. We operate mainly on the foreign markets of North America and Western Europe. And our team is constantly growing and currently it consists of 60 people.
Joining OnAudience.com team as a Junior BD Manager equals:
- Sales, presentation of the information and its promotion among potential customers of the solutions developed by OnAudience.com - Data Exchange, Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Determination of the possibilities of extending collaboration with current OnAudience.com’s clients
- Analysis of action of the competition on the local market
- Expanding the company's client portfolio
- reporting directly to Business Development Director
- aImplementation of designated further sales strategy
- collaboration with company partners, such as Google.
Sounds legal? Check our requirements:
- Good understanding of the online media and marketing industry - no worries, we provide you with all of the necessary tools!
- Problem Solving Skills? – it’s a must!
- At least 1 year of BD/Sales Experience - More than welcome!
- A “can do & sky is the limit” attitude along with positive mindset
- Big Data & New Technology Geek? Yes, please!
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- Independent selection of methods and ways of carrying out the action to obtain the desired effect, with the simultaneous support of experienced managers if you need it;
- Opportunity to gain new experience in a dynamic and modernly managed company with a flat structure;
- Work in a young but experienced team (the average age in our organization is approx. 29), which creates a relaxed atmosphere, conducive to innovation and development;
- A hybrid model of work and the possibility of using an office located in the atmospheric and modern "Elektrowni Powiśle";
- Benefits: medical care, sports card;
- Integration meetings and a lot of smiles at breakfast served daily for all employees;
- Work on modern Apple tools;
- A small team that enjoys each other's company not only at work, but also afterwards.
Junior Business Development Manager
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.