OnAudience.com is a part of Cloud Technologies S.A. group, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe! We provide Big Data tools and services for online marketing. The company has one of the largest data sets in the World that consist of over 50 billion user profiles. We have developed proprietary DMP technology, which is serving to store, analyze and monetize data.
Our company provides user profiles from over 200 markets globally, which are mostly used for targeting the right audiences in programmatic campaigns. Data collected and processed by OnAudience.com enables marketers and firms to run personalized online campaigns and develop Business Intelligence solutions.
Joining OnAudience.com team as a Junior BD Manager equals:
- Sales, presentation of the information and its promotion among potential customers of the solutions developed by OnAudience.com - Data Exchange, Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Determination of the possibilities of extending collaboration with current OnAudience.com’s clients
- Analysis of action of the competition on the local market
- Expanding the company's client portfolio
- reporting directly to Business Development Director
- aImplementation of designated further sales strategy
- collaboration with company partners, such as Google
Sounds legal? Check our requirements:
- Good understanding of the online media and marketing industry - no worries, we provide you with all of the necessary tools!
- Problem Solving Skills? – it’s a must!
- At least 1 year of BD/Sales Experience - More than welcome!
- A “can do & sky is the limit” attitude along with positive mindset
- Big Data & New Technology Geek? Yes, please!
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- Workflow in a young, but experienced team, which creates unique Big Data technology in the world
- Ambitious and innovative internet projects and the ability to implement your own ideas
- Private Health Care and Sport’s Card
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in downtown, Warsaw
Junior Business Development Manager
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.