Do you want to learn the secrets of international B2B sales and test yourself in various areas of the sales process? Do you like to keep in touch with people and you know how to improve ideas? Are you a proactive person who likes testing and experimenting? Do you feel hunger for continuous development?
Join the OnAudience team! :)
OnAudience.com is a part of Cloud Technologies S.A. group, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe! We provide Big Data tools and services for online marketing. The company has one of the largest data sets in the World that consist of over 50 billion user profiles. We have developed proprietary DMP technology, which is serving to store, analyze and monetize data.
Our company provides user profiles from over 200 markets globally, which are mostly used for targeting the right audiences in programmatic campaigns. Data collected and processed by OnAudience.com enables marketers and firms to run personalized online campaigns and develop Business Intelligence solutions.
What are the profits of the Internship?
- It is a paid internship with the possibility of further, permanent cooperation - full or partial
- You will learn about the functioning of ad-tech industry and available products
- You will be a part of a team responsible for foreign sales of data/ ad-tech solutions
- You will gain experience in initiating contacts with potential customers
- You will consolidate business communication in English
- You will learn how agile works and what is a quick implementation of good ideas
- You will develop your analytical skills and the knowledge of Excel functions
- You will learn how work the tools supporting the process of sales
- You will learn a successful process of online research
- You will meet experienced professionals who are willing to share their knowledge
- Office in the very centre of Warsaw, 300m = approx. 700 steps from Rotunda
- Medical Care and Multi Sport Card
- Casual dress code
… and many other things that we can discuss while having a cup of coffee ;)
What will be your responsibilities during the internship?
- You will support the sales department (contact with potential clients, qualification of their potential, arranging and conducting meetings, handling cold mailing campaigns, contact with existing clients, developing existing relationships)
- You will learn many tools (in addition to everyday tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Pipedrive CRM), you will also learn about the functioning of inner systems and platforms (including Data Management Platform)
- GROWTH Marketing (you will initiate the search of new ways to reach potential clients, follow ideas, blogs, news, explore cooperation opportunities, and establish partnerships)
- You will learn to monitor the market and the activities of competition
- You will contribute to building the image of brands from the Cloud Technologies Group, with particular emphasis on the brands operating on foreign markets (cooperation and development of contacts with foreign partners)
We are looking for a person who:
- Can freely communicate in English
- Wants to take first steps in the area of business development
- Is interested in online advertising and digital marketing
- Quickly learns new skills
- Smiles! And only smiles! :)
Experience in the industry is not required, all you need is interest in this area and good intentions - we will teach you the rest!
Inside Sales Intern
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.