OnAudience is part of the Cloud Technologies group, one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe!
We are a global provider of high-quality data and technology for digital advertisers and data enrichment solutions. The data collected and processed by OnAudience enable marketers and companies to conduct personalized online campaigns and develop Business Intelligence solutions. We have developed a proprietary DMP technology that is used to store, analyze and monetize data. We operate mainly on the foreign markets of North America and Western Europe. And our team is constantly growing and currently it consists of 60 people.
We are currently looking for a person who:
- will effortlessly communicate in English (min C1) with our international clients
- will build and maintain business relationships
- will be a bridge between business and technology
- will manage a small team of Data Operations specialists and has min 1-year experience in managing a remote team
- is a goal-oriented person, open to everyday challenges,
- thinks outside of the box, has an open mind full of ideas for creating new solutions (you will take part in a creation of many innovative solutions in the field of Big Data on a global scale)
- has min 2-year experience in selling IT projects / products and is able to analyze data
- is eager to learn about the prospective and international online advertising market, with high-achieving personality and self-reliant approach
The person in this position will:
- support our current clients, build and expand long-term relationships with them,
- negotiate and create new solutions together with the internal developers team
- coordinate and monitor data delivers as well as integrations
- support customers and solve issues together with developers,
- intermediate between the technology team and external customers, prioritizing tasks in the dynamic environment of a technological company. Assertively managing projects and taking into account the available tools and business perspectives
- take part in building of the company's image as a professional partner and advisor in business related to the broadly understood Big Data and Digital Marketing
- translate technical possibilities into the language of business and look for technical solutions to challenges faced by our clients,
- carry out interesting projects (for example, if new legal regulations are implemented, you can investigate how can they can affect our business - project cooperation with legal and financial team)
What will you gain by working with us?
- Independent selection of methods and ways of carrying out the action to obtain the desired effect, with the simultaneous support of experienced managers if you need it;
- Opportunity to gain new experience in a dynamic and modernly managed company with a flat structure;
- Work in a young but experienced team (the average age in our organization is approx. 29), which creates a relaxed atmosphere, conducive to innovation and development;
- A hybrid model of work and the possibility of using an office located in the atmospheric and modern "Elektrownia Powiśle";
- Benefits: medical care, sports card;
- Integration meetings and a lot of smiles at breakfast served daily for all employees;
- Work on modern Apple tools;
- A small team that enjoys each other's company not only at work, but also afterwards.
Head of Data Operations
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.