If you have a natural ability to create positive relationships with people, value work in a harmonious as well as interesting team and, at the same time, understand the language of technology, it is very possible that we are looking for you!
OnAudience.com is a part of the Cloud Techologies S.A. group, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe! We provide Big Data tools and services for online marketing in over 40 markets in Europe and North America. OnAudience.com is one of the biggest data providers in the world with a database that includes more than 27 billion anonymous user profiles. We have developed proprietary DMP technology, which is serving to store, analyze and monetize data.
Our company provides anonymous user profiles from over 200 markets globally, which are mostly used for targeting the right audiences in programmatic campaigns. Data collected and processed by OnAudience.com enables marketers and firms to run personalized online campaigns and develop Business Intelligence solutions.
We are currently looking for a person who:
- will effortlessly communicate in English with our international clients
- will build and maintain business relationships
- will be a bridge between business and technology
- is a goal-oriented person, open to everyday challenges,
- thinks outside of the box, has an open mind full of ideas for creating new solutions (you will take part in a creation of many innovative solutions in the field of Big Data on a global scale)
- has min 1-year experience in selling IT projects / products and is able to analyze data
- is eager to learn about the prospective and international online advertising market, with high-achieving personality and self-reliant approach
The person in this position will:
- support our current clients, build and expand long-term relationships with them,
- negotiate and create new solutions together with the internal developers team
- coordinate and monitor data delivers as well as integrations
- support customers and solve issues together with developers,
- intermediate between the technology team and external customers, prioritizing tasks in the dynamic environment of a technological company. Assertively managing projects and taking into account the available tools and business perspectives
- take part in building of the company's image as a professional partner and advisor in business related to the broadly understood Big Data and Digital Marketing
- translate technical possibilities into the language of business and look for technical solutions to challenges faced by our clients,
- carry out interesting projects (for example, if new legal regulations are implemented, you can investigate how can they can affect our business - project cooperation with legal and financial team)
What will you gain by working with us?
- having an impact. In our team, every opinion matters. You will have a big impact on the creation and improvement of processes (in addition to your main tasks, you will also have a space to create your own initiatives in an international company with environment that emphasizes creativity and innovation by embracing openness to change and a flexible and adaptive approach to product development)
- challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve. Independent selection of methods and ways of carrying out an activity in order to obtain the desired effect with a substantive support of an experienced team.
- open communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company.
- safe, modernly designed, comfortable office in the very center of Warsaw (300m from the Rotunda), we also have flexible attitude to remote work
- benefits. Medical care at Inter Polska (including Luxmed, Enelmed, Damian Medical Center) and the possibility of using a Multisport card
- casual dress-code every day
- great atmosphere. Cyclical, delicious breakfasts where we meet together on Mondays with the entire company, and many other occasions for integration (barbecues, board games, ice skates, we play basketball together - will be back after COVID situation)
- development. possibility of further professional development, work among the best experts on the market in a stable company (all employees stayed with us during the epidemic and wages remained on the same level :). We are offering you not just a job, but a place where you can grow professionally and personally.
- work with modern tools (MacBook), in a young but experienced team, which creates a casual atmosphere, foster innovation
We are so excited to talk about possibilities of cooperation with you during a virtual coffee meeting. :)
In respect of recommendations concerning coronavirus to limit face-to-face meetings, we are open to conduct recruitment interviews online, on a video-conference.
Data Operations Specialist
Join our team! Fill a short form and attach your CV, so we can
contact you to set up the details and schedule an interview.